Saturday, December 17, 2011

Givin' this a shot!

Greetings, everyone! This is all new to me, so please bear with me as I learn the ropes! After being encouraged by the good fellows at Bell of Lost Souls to start giving out more of my conversions, ideas and such, I figured it was high-time to try and get myself in the spotlight for once.

...I'm kinda rambling now I guess, and I suppose a tad nervous. I guess I'll shut up now and share some of my favorite and best works with you guys, give you a taste of what's to come!

Shas'o Nal'da Orpheus Hangar


 Currently un-named Shas'ui (possibly Shas'vre)

 Daemon Prince (Greater Daemon in Apoc) Nazu'Mai

 Modified Marauder Destroyer "Hakai"
(May rename it the "Hiroshima")

WIP Chaos Contemptor, currently armed with a 
converted Butcher Cannon

WIP True-scale Warsmith

 Daemon Prince Shogun

 Chaos Marines of the Iron Suns

 WIP Obliterator arm

 My Deathwatch character, Alistayr Bennit - Techmarine
of the Storm Wardens in modified Mark 4 armor

Planned triple Inferno Cannon Malcador conversion

Painted figure for my Blood Angels-playing friend

 Kharn conversion that never made it to BoLS, sadly

 Logan counts-as for my best friend,
converted and painted by me 

Hopefully I'll have more goodies for you guys soon!

1 comment: